Answers to camera questions
1. An optical Element(lens)
Mechanical Element(camera body itself)
2. In SLR you see the actual real image the film will see, they have a slanted mirror positioned between the shutter and lens.
3. Size of the Lens opening.
4. How much light is let in through the lens and film to control the length of exposure.
5. Balance film speed, aperture size and shutter speed to fit the light level.
6. Lower, because larger grain is more likely to absorb light photons than a smaller grain.
7. 1.Proccessing 2. Rinsing film with water 3. fixing bath 4. film is dried.
8. Negatives to expose color print paper.
9. They end up silver making them last a long time.